We are working hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on the farm.
With the help of CDC guidelines we have outlined some new rules for our customers to help prevent the spread of this difficult disease.
- Do not visit Kappus Farms if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- To help prevent the spread of this disease to our customers, our employees and yourself we please ask you to:
- Follow signs
- While waiting in line, please stand at the designated markers to remain 6 feet apart.
- Keep 6 feet apart from other customers and staff.
- No picnicking or loitering is permitted in the parking lot or orchards.
- Wash your hands before entering the orchard.
- Do not eat fruit until it has been washed.
- Wear a face-mask when approaching the fruit checkout and check in.
- We can not permit large groups/caravans of people to enter the orchard as it would overwhelm our safety protocols.
- Do not bring your own containers to the stand- Use our pre-sanitized buckets supplied with plastic liners.
- Pets will not be permitted to enter the orchard this year.
- If you are found to be in violation of these rules, you may be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for understanding and lets beat this disease together